Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time... why u punish me

So heres this today im going to record my songs. Im nervous as hell hopefully it happens the way I want it to so we explode onto the scene....

Yesterday was miserable.... I got kicked out of her apt. Sorry for puttin u in a bad spot. Listen to the song these days by rascal it really speaks to what im feeling and its kinda like a wtf momoent for me everyday when i know u dont want ot hear from me..... Im hurtin.

My life other tahn that is moving in the right direction.... so all is well there


Heres what im gonna say..... If u let someone run ur life for u then u never have the chance to be u.....

Pretty much i know i've already lost u because u dont talk to me because he said so..... Its dumb but what can u do....
Either love me or leave me alone... Jay-Z

Smart man

No comments:

Post a Comment