Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh what a night...

Well where to begin. Last night I worked as a bartender and made some good money.... After that the plan was to go to CT and Ts apt to drink what was left over from the auction.

As I was driving along the freeway something mysterious, divine idk what ever u want to call it took over and helped me decide to go to HCS's place.  I wanted the visit to show her that I was able to be just her friend, just someone to lean on when shes lonely... Because lets be honest i need that too... I got there and then those eyes took over....

Idk if i crossed a line or if i was right in the ballpark of what u wanted to happen. Im not gonna apologize because my night was wonderful because of it.  Butterflies, rush, a feeling of home and an overwhelming feeling that I was just soooo happy to have everything going in the right direction for once.  I did let u see the inside of me and see who I am deep down. 

I think because of last night today was a great day too. I wasnt in a rush to hear from u and that was a good sign, sure i texted u but i let u come to me too.  I didnt want to pressure u and make u feel like i was moving in for the kill or anything like that I just wanted u to know that I was thinking about u.

I have a total of 12 songs written only 1 of which is actually ready for music.... If my email would work it would have music to it right now.

Anyways Im kinda pumped because u may call me if u dont its totally cool and im not sitting thinking what are u doing and who are u talkin to haha. Trust me im cool right now....

Forever is a mystery,

Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment