Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just drained all over thinking about the end

My body hurts form p90x... Just think about the goal... accomplish something for u Dante just do what u gotta do to be better for everyone....

My mind hurts from thinking about the future.... I cant focus on anythin but fixing what i helped destroy, I wish that i could convince her that eveything will be alright and that hes not worth it and i am but thats never gonna happen, shes already invested herself to him, she says shes not committed to anyone but until the day comes where she dates someone other than me or him i wont believe her. Im in no position to control her life and i dont want to. I hope that she'll learn from her future mistakes and find a guy who really deserves her because he doesnt.  Enough about all that Ive spent all my time worrying if she'll be ok and if shes gonna make it.  I care but i cant care because she wants me to let her go.  Just a final note i think that its pretty childish how the entire thing was handled and im pissed because she doesnt care anymore about fixing us. I cant stand not knowing her and i cant stand seeing u fall back into something with him.

Fuck it dante u need to just move forward shes never coming back and shes not gonna regret leaving ur bum ass....  U will never have a chance with her and u will never find another like her. Ur not gonna make it as anything because u care way too much about other people.....

Im emotionally hurt and want this gap in my chest to heal. I feel like im the biggest fuck up ever....

If ur reading this u already know more than anyone else about me and honestly theres nothing more to discover.  I hope ur feeling better about how everything turned out and what u did to me.... I dont

Im just gonna fall into the abyss with every other guy that got dropped. 

Fuck my life i want another shot at this. I want to turn back time and forget about the pain i want to make u feel this way for a change because u dont have any idea where im headed and honestly i dont think u care. For ur sake i hope u dont care.... remember when i told u about that day at the pool with jillian? Im really thinking about taking it a step further....

Sorry to burden u with that, and sorry to burden u with me.

Sincerely,
   Your fuck up, Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment