Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hope u like ur shoes :)

Hahaha so today was a lot better.... I've decided that im ok with how things are in my life.  I've lost 1.5 lbs. and its only day 4 so im excited to lose 30

I dont know what it is but im not so jealous anymore because i've found the old me and really have rememberred how to speak to other girls and guys and meet new people....

I've changed for the better and I have u to thank for it. Thank u so much Lively and I would love it if u were happy too.  I miss seeing ur face every once in a while and i think thats normal. Its ok for me to feel like i lossed out on something but i have gained me back. Im better about everything Hannah ur an amazing girl and u touch people..... The emotional leader.

You have touched me and im so glad that u were the one to do it.

I'm well on my way with music and anthony said that im part of his acoustic act with this other guy that can sing.... They've already talked to bars and they're interested... Maybe you'll come see us play.

Loving the moments where u define life,

Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment