Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heres to everyone whos been there

I feel like the last couple years and months of my life have been revolved around finding "the one" Im pretty sure that that person exists only in dreams.

If u find someone who makes u really happy and is willing to devote themselves to a life with u then jump on it and work with them.  Im sorry for all the confusion dealing with this situation but i feel like i had a right to be confused.  If he is who makes u happy then i'll swallow the huge lump of frustration and disgust for him and try to like him.  I dont think ur gonna read this anymore but it just feels good to realize all this for me and see it because im saying it.

Im not sure why i keep coming back to this point in my recovery where im just kinda like fuck it all sorta thing.  One day i hope i get another chance at a girl who makes me as happy as u did.  I hope the lonely nights apart and the solitary mornings for each of us move quickly so we dont dwell on things.... Im trying to be over u and im trying to feel better.  I just wish life never gets this bad again.

I'll leave this with the first two lines of the song i just wrote....

Forever is a mystery
Tomorrow never comes
I've been fighting through our history
Hoping to be done...

I've cruised through the finish
waiting to see this through
living in the moment
I relish
but still Im empty and blue

Cause im slitting my wrist with lollipops
Waiting for this call not to drop
Feelings to deep, to deep to stop
I listened and now Im drifting from reality....
You'll see me.

Theres more but u dont want to hear it anyways.... trust me it flows on the guitar.... im kinda proud of it

Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment