Monday, March 22, 2010

Hail to the dumbass.... This is the last time I will cry over u....

Well lets just start with the fact that being in love is dumb.... It never actually works for anyone.

This goes out to everyone that cares. HCS if thats u then please read on if not then stop now cause things are gonna get a little heated and u may never talk to me again.....

This is my last post so lets go out with a bang....

To my friends I love u guys and thank u for being here and there as I conclude this journey i've taken....

HCS I have so many feelings that u have no idea who i am and what i think... Grow up first of all... I will do the same, T is always gonna be number one in ur life and u cant even bring him home.... I'll speak freely, ur sisters dont like him, they tolerated him cause u were "happy" (proven by the trip to the place where u never wanna go)  He never treated u like i did and i know that... It just sucks that ur not smart enough to realize that hes not gonna change. He basically raped u after u broke up, basically turned ur mind into his little trap where he can jsut take u where ever he wants. Im done trying to put u back together because it seems only assholes who try to take girls away from stability can.  I was happy and will be happy again because someone someday is gonna realize what i bring to the table. This is something u have failed to do.  Honestly ur being shallow when u talk about cali being so great, if u have love location means nothing, so shame on me for feeling everything i did, i regret feeling so secure and opening my soul to your mind games, u left me on the hook just in case he hurts u....

This middle finger goes out to Home wrecker.... T ur the lowest individual I have ever had the pleasure of not knowing... Im so glad that u have money and that girls follow u into the abyss they think brings happiness into life.  What u did to me i would never do to u because how I feel I would never make an individual feel.  U know its kinda funny how ur material stuff results in u being a good guy for people. Fuck urself.

The last one goes to me... Im an idiot for actually believing what i did and feeling what i felt. Couldnt listen to everyone say dude shes done and u need to be too... I never deserved any of this and I hope this makes u feel a little bit like u dont deserve me. I wrote u a song, HCS, its called Feelings and Dreams, hatred and screams...

I hope u never return to the life u had and that ur slope only goes down.... But right now im turning around and running from u because when u took my heart u stole my mind..... That will never ahppen again. I can never be replaces and one day when ur feeling empty ur gonna think of Owjl and how it made u happy.... Skype and how it brought us closer, Life and how ur running from it..... One day you'll wake up and hopefully for my sake u realize what i am......

Cutting my wrists with Lollipops....

Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment