Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This one is for me

Well D ur an idiot.... U've let this girl walk all over u from day one.  It ends today.......

Im so sick of feeling like i dont belong around someone because of how they feel.... NEWS FLASH he'll control u just give it time....

So today I have to do Hw and work on AE shes legit as hell.  Im not gonna rush this shit im just gonna let it ride into where i think will be good time to strike.

Ive surrounded myself with an amazing crowd the last couple weeks excuse me for trying to include anyone else....

Life is good. Im better now because this feeling inside me just vanished..... Im over it and done feeling incomplete because ur too dumb to realize who i am. Who he is and why ur attracted to him. so fuck it let him touch u and take calls at dinner, let him run all over u while ur trying to accomplish ur dream.

Smooth as the Cruise boat floats when Im walking.....

D

No comments:

Post a Comment