Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its about damn time......

For starters Im doing really well emotionally... I have gone on the rollercoaster and am seeing the end of the tunnel. Im becoming me again and its so nice to see that I still have it. It being the swagger and substance to meet new people and do school.

So moving on.... I have started to realize that me and ashley have something refreshing going on.... We dont have to be talking 24/7 to understand how we feel. We're just letting it happen and it feels great. Only bad thing that I can see out of it is that she doesnt talk me out of buying new shoes lol. God my new kicks are so fresh. Sole Classics is the place to be so thanks for that intro. I bought all navy dunks that have orange white and gray tiger stripes running through them.... They're insane and freshley snipes lol.

I feel somewhat like im getting back on track and need to continue this pace because its better for me this way.

My friends all have my back and it feels good to know that they are just as salty as I am. The only person who knows everything is chris and he has been telling me since day one to just move on. Im listening now and owe him a huge thank u.

Hope all is well....

DSF

No comments:

Post a Comment