Friday, April 16, 2010

........

Ok so that wasnt a shot at u saying that ur doing things wrong im just asking why its me u know? I understand that i give amazing advice and push u to get what u want. I also understnad that u know that and its ok for u to come to me with it but in the same token think about what u really want....

Do u want to have to search for a peson that consoles u when im gone if he doesnt? Like i just feel that if u were given the right advice in the beginning then it would have changed things with our convos.....

On to other things... Im pretty sure the progress with ashley is gone because we didnt hang out last night after softball..... Jamie didnt want to so i didnt..... that was dumb

I pitched last night and we won.... Never done it before lol.

GO BUCKS!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment