Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally Fast dot com

Ok so its been a little bit of time since i really poured myself into this. I just want to start with me

Im doing well enjoying the time I have left because tomorrow im getting closer to death... Not that much closer but nonetheless closer lol. I've been acting a fool killing my mind of new and different ways to meet new people. I think the job will certainly help that but idk if it will get me out of my shell.... Im starting to realize that all the little insecurities of blame and guilt that i've had with relationships is really changing how i act. So im starting to make an effort to be the party..... So now the party dont start till i walk in....

I used to have the school first then everything after mentality and im getting back to it. I just needed someone to wake me up for it. Thanks HCS. Next in regards to your post HCS ur life will change if u let it. One piece of advice if u choose to take it run with it if not its totally cool. Dont settle for anything less than what u want. If ur gonna make it then make it. Allow ur mind to change about everything in ur life and u may see a soft spot in the fashion world for u to burst onto the scene....

Chi Chi is cool. Im not going after her title or one for me. I just dont need that lol. I realized that life is too short to be spent shadowed by ghosts of the past. Everyone has them but I want to be the 1 not 1 of the 4 or whatever number. So im gonna wait until the right moment for me. 

Im on this plane like an indian
Flyin out to cali no I aint a thespian
Game is clutch ur not safe if ur a lesbian
Catchin all my lines quick call urself an ESPYian
Simply a rider homie haha yeah equestrian.....


I gots rhymes for days.....
D

No comments:

Post a Comment