Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Broken, Burned, Drifting, falling, turning, changing.......

Obviously we have reached a point where i am willing to change my life drastically to be with you.  I gotta be honest Im feeling like you do the same but dont stand by ur changes.  Of course this is not about me n u its about him.  I cant lie in sayin when i told you to go ahead and talk to him i wasnt exactly happy about it.    I kinda feel like i was forced into a situation where if i didnt change i would lose u so i changed 2 times because i didnt want to lose this.  Theres just gotta be some give back.

I dont know if u know this but when u try to hide that he texts u it just hurts even more.  It hurts because u would gladly lie to me to keep in touch with the person that makes me so insecure.  Ive wanted to tell u this since the beginning but i just kept getting the feeling that u wouldnt listen or u would tell me that he was such a big part of ur life that i just cant ask u to stop talking to him because u want to.  Well to be honest im a little shaken by it. Because the first time in the beginning i told u he wasnt after friendship he was after u. Turns out I was right.  I just hope u realize that it pushing me away to get closer to ur past.

If this is no use and u get mad at me for wanting a change then sorry i even spoke up. Guess i was just reading into it too much.  U told me once every couple weeks well its been consistently happening and i hope u can see that its hurting me.

I love u I really do but I just cant stand by and change everything about me for u if ur not willing to change one thing abotu the person who hurt u the most.

I hope u see what im seeing.

DSF

No comments:

Post a Comment