Monday, May 17, 2010

Simply Fun

The last couple of days have been kind of crazy.... I've had old loves leave me to wonder what is next if I will ever have them to hold again or whatever......

I've had old crushes come back and grab my attention. Im doing well with it. just playing cards to stay in the hand kinda thing. Im not too sure that when I find what I want that I'll be really happy because what I want is music......

I miss everything about just being able to chill with great friends to some really good music, miss the fact that moving and living for me is what I do not what I need to do.

Im ok with not talking to u. I dont want answers I just want friendship..... eventually

I know that Im a safe backup plan. Its ok


I dont wanna be a backup because when Im someones first and only plan like they will be mine then I'll truly feel like I should when you feel so strongly for someone......


Beaten, Bruised, Broken, Torn
Living, Learning, Loving,
Believe.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment